This Photoshoot was Featured in Sail San Diego Magazine:
San Diego Bachelorette Party Photoshoot
As I woke up and looked outside my window, I thought, “Perfect weather, as usual!” I had a morning Bachelorette Party to photograph at Coronado Island. I always love the drive down from San Diego across the big bridge to Coronado Island! I had never been there in the morning before, and the air felt clean and fresh.
I met the girls of the Bachelorette Party at my favorite tiki stand: The Beach Shack. As they all arrived, we made our way down to the perfect sparkly Coronado sand and set out their matching towels for the Bachelorette Photoshoot. Everyone had matching swimsuits, tumblers, hats, and towels with charming nautical puns like Nauti & Nice, Bae Watch, Sun Turnt, Bach Ship Crazy, & Let’s Get Nauti!
Rachel stood out with her beautiful long blonde hair, a sparkly ring on her finger & a white swimsuit and hat that said, “MRS. LOZIER.” I could tell that these are her “Bride or Die” friends and that they were already having the best bachelorette weekend ever.
After we took photos on the beach, we headed over to Sail San Diego on Shelter Island, where they “set sail before the veil.” Sail San Diego offers these amazing Bachelorette Parties, with nautical-themed bachelorette accessories like these adorable captain’s hats. It’s a perfect way to spend the day with your best friends and catch that amazing San Diego Sun!
Clinking their glasses, Rachel looks onward, knowing there’s an exciting new chapter of her life still to begin!
Sail San Diego – Bachelorette Cruise
Fun San Diego Bachelorette Party Ideas:
• Get an AirBnB for the weekend!
• Luxury Picnic on the beach! I love OMI Picnics – they have the cutest little set ups & make sure everything is taken care of for you! All you need to do is show up & enjoy. Bonus: you can set add on a photoshoot to your picnic!
• Rooftop Bars are a must for a San Diego Bachelorette. There are so many of them, but many of my favorites are in PB because of the amazing ocean views.
• Beach Day at Coronado Island: Coronado Island is the perfect “vacation” spot even if you’re from San Diego. It feels like you’ve traveled far to an island, but really it’s just 10 minutes away!
• Bottomless Mimosas at Brunch: This is just a San Diego must-do. I don’t know if it started in San Diego or not, but they offer this everywhere! My favorite brunch spots are: Miss B’s Coconut Club and Sugar & Scribe.
• Photoshoot: A Photoshoot is a really fun way to spend your Bachelorette Party with your friends like Rachel did for her and her friends! Book a Photoshoot Here!
• Go Sailing! Book a Bachelorette Party with Sail San Diego & they will plan everything for you. Bonus: invite your photographer for great photos on the boat!
Coronado Beach at the Hotel Del Coronado
Sail San Diego: www.sailsandiego.com